The Latest News
• 03/13/2017: For the complete results from the 2017 National Finals Ski-Joring Races, Click Here
• 03/07/2017: A limited number of vehicles will be allowed to park around the track on a first come first served basis starting at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 11th.
• 03/07/2017: Please note that the Calcutta auction cannot accept credit cards. State law prohibits credit gambling. Cash and checks accepted. Several ATMs are available nearby.
• 03/07/2017: YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO PRE-REGISTER to GUARANTEE your spot. Please fill out the registration form AND the waiver, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pre registrations are still being accepted.
As a reminder, if you (horse, rider or skier) have won two or more times in a divisions you must bump up a division. Please also remember the organization rules state “All entries are subject to Board Approval and competitors will be urged to compete in the appropriate division.” If you are a sport competitor take a close look at the open purse!
PeeWee: 10 spots
Junior: 9 spots
Novice: 18 spots
Sport: 14 Spots
Tentative Purse Information: Only the top 3 places are paid both in day money and combined.
Open: $1,237.50 to be paid in Day Money Saturday and Sunday, Combined Money $5,775
Sport: $675.00 to be paid in Day Money Saturday and Sunday, Combined Money $3,150
Novice:$ 337.00 to be paid in Day Money Saturday and Sunday, Combined Money $1,575
Due to major challenges related to lack of snow, our organization has experienced unaccounted costs that may affect the added purse money. We will do everything we can to make sure that the purse remains the same, but there is a risk some of the added money will need to be pulled to pay for snow hauling and delivery. Thank you for understanding.
• 03/01/2017: There will be limited space for flatbeds and only on the northern edge of course due to the addition of several bleacher units this year.
• 03/01/2017: Stock pens will be available on a first come first served basis. Water will be provided at a centrally located area on site. Horse owners can bring their own buckets.